"Blackcurrant" our richly pigmented deep and luxury royal purple. Blackcurrant is a beautiful midnight purple, which has been inspired from the magical Cornish folklores of King Arthur based in Tintagel, Cornwall.
Blackcurrant can be used as its own shade, or can be mixed with our Cornish Milk colours "Salt" & "Flour Sack" to create your own beautiful lighter tones of Purple.
WHY CORNISH MILK MINERAL PAINT?
- Minimal Preparation, easy for everyone to use even if you have never picked up a paint brush before.
- Applies to all most every surface including Wood, Walls, Plaster Boards, PVC, Tiles, Metal, Stone and Plastics, with NO Priming or Undercoats needed.
- Maximum Coverage with a beautiful Matt finish.
- Self Levelling Formula, leaving No Brush Strokes for a Professional finish every time.
- No Wax or Top Coats Needed, as our formula is Self Sealing with a special top coat formula added.
- Once cured our Mineral Paint becomes Waterproof, Scuff resistant and Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is Ultra durable.
- UV Protected so our beautiful colour palette will never fade.
- Handmade formula which is Low VOC's, Environmentally Friendly.
- Vegan paint formula. Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is 100% Vegan and so is our paint packaging too.
- Designed for Furniture, Interiors and Exterior Projects... Cornish Milk Mineral Paint easily transforms your old and tired garden furniture and Front doors.
- Bio-Degradable and Recyclable Packaging. We are the only UK Mineral Paint brand to not use plastic tubs or metal tins.