Lobster is a contemporary and striking burnt orange, which has been formulated using rich red and brown earth pigments, making Lobster a truly unique and unusual colour.
Lobster can be used on its own to create a statement and can also be paired with all our Cornish colours to create fun and energising designs. Lighten down Lobster to create a classic orange shade, or darkened to add more drama, which we love!
WHY CORNISH MILK MINERAL PAINT?
- Minimal Preparation, easy for everyone to use even if you have never picked up a paint brush before.
- Applies to all most every surface including Wood, Walls, Plaster Boards, PVC, Tiles, Metal, Stone and Plastics, with NO Priming or Undercoats needed.
- Maximum Coverage with a beautiful Matt finish.
- Self Levelling Formula, leaving No Brush Strokes for a Professional finish every time.
- No Wax or Top Coats Needed, as our formula is Self Sealing with a special top coat formula added.
- Once cured our Mineral Paint becomes Waterproof, Scuff resistant and Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is Ultra durable.
- UV Protected so our beautiful colour palette will never fade.
- Handmade formula which is Low VOC's, Environmentally Friendly.
- Vegan paint formula. Cornish Milk Mineral Paint is 100% Vegan and so is our paint packaging too.
- Designed for Furniture, Interiors and Exterior Projects... Cornish Milk Mineral Paint easily transforms your old and tired garden furniture and Front doors.
- Bio-Degradable and Recyclable Packaging. We are the only UK Mineral Paint brand to not use plastic tubs or metal tins.