Oval Brush - O40Regular price £16.99
- Absolutely the TOP of the line brush for all waterborne materials
- Benefits: extreme durability, best shape retention, very resistant, excellent cleanability, superb cutting in, better coverage, smoother finish, faster and easier
- Unequalled shape retaining: after a few days’ use it doesn’t get the appearance of a hand brush or broom; even after prolonged use (when properly cared for of course) the shape stays intact, in fact it only gets better
- The filaments of the Cling On!’s are specially dyed and treated for easier cleaning and even better bend recovery
- Cling On! brushes are equipped with top quality nylon filaments, supported by PBT fibers for added stiffness
Cling On! distinguishes itself from all other paintbrush brands, applying different filaments, in different blends, not chosen for their price, but for their quality. Because in the end, that’s what a professional painter is in need for and that’s what a true tradesman wants to experience… The most important piece of equipment for a painter/decorator is his or her brush, held for most of the day….not to be considered as a possible cutback! Cling On! brushes are developed not by a sales representative or marketing manager, but by a painter, actually doing the job on a daily basis, bearing in mind legislation and actual practical frustrations while working with nowadays paints. Thus resulting in a brush that does what it’s expected to do.